Dutch model and actress Farah Karimaee impressed Telugu movie lovers with to back-to-back movies, Dhruva and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Especially, Farah’s villanious act as the Greek warrior Athena in Balayya’s GPSK came in for a special praise.
Speaking about her experience in working with Balayya, Farah was all praises for the 100-film-old veteran. Farah said she was quite apprehensive about acting in such a huge protect initially, but Balayya supported her throughout the shooting.
After a considerable stint as a model in South Africa, Farah landed in India and debuted in Bollywood with Tera Suroor last year.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you