Dutch model and actress Farah Karimaee impressed Telugu movie lovers with to back-to-back movies, Dhruva and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Especially, Farah’s villanious act as the Greek warrior Athena in Balayya’s GPSK came in for a special praise.
Speaking about her experience in working with Balayya, Farah was all praises for the 100-film-old veteran. Farah said she was quite apprehensive about acting in such a huge protect initially, but Balayya supported her throughout the shooting.
After a considerable stint as a model in South Africa, Farah landed in India and debuted in Bollywood with Tera Suroor last year.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer