Dutch model and actress Farah Karimaee impressed Telugu movie lovers with to back-to-back movies, Dhruva and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Especially, Farah’s villanious act as the Greek warrior Athena in Balayya’s GPSK came in for a special praise.
Speaking about her experience in working with Balayya, Farah was all praises for the 100-film-old veteran. Farah said she was quite apprehensive about acting in such a huge protect initially, but Balayya supported her throughout the shooting.
After a considerable stint as a model in South Africa, Farah landed in India and debuted in Bollywood with Tera Suroor last year.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you