The second major schedule of Ram Charan’s next film, the official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, will kick-start in Bangkok from today. The unit will can several crucial scenes featuring the film’s antagonist Aravind Swami and other prominent cast.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, this film will have Ram Charan playing a police officer who is on a mission to nab a fraudulent scientist who plans to get filthy rich by monopolising the invention of path breaking drugs that could save the lives of millions of people.
Being directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva is produced by Allu Arvind. Rakul Preet Singh will be seen as Ram Charan’s love interest.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you