The second major schedule of Ram Charan’s next film, the official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, will kick-start in Bangkok from today. The unit will can several crucial scenes featuring the film’s antagonist Aravind Swami and other prominent cast.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, this film will have Ram Charan playing a police officer who is on a mission to nab a fraudulent scientist who plans to get filthy rich by monopolising the invention of path breaking drugs that could save the lives of millions of people.
Being directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva is produced by Allu Arvind. Rakul Preet Singh will be seen as Ram Charan’s love interest.
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
Articles that might interest you