The handsome Akkineni lad, Akhil Akkinei, has been toiling hard for his debut film in VV Vinayak’s direction. Recently, the unit canned a few action sequences in Mumbai and is back in town for a small break. This 30th, the unit will leave for Spain for a month long schedule in several exotic locales across the beautiful country.
The unit will then return to Hyderabad on 5th June to can Akhil’s introduction song in a lavish set in Annapurna Studios. After the song shoot, the unit will fly to Uganda for yet another month long schedule in the unexplored African country.
Looks like the fillm’s producer Nithiin is not hesitating in spending a bomb on the film. As per the buzz, the makers are trying to release the film either for Vianyaka Chavithi or Dasara.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for yet another biopic?
- Poolarangadu combo on the cards
- Ileana gets a prestigious offer
- Nela Ticket’s actress bags yet another exciting project?