Veteran Telugu director Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao is in trouble once again. The former Union Minister for Coal was investigated by the CBI many months ago and he was personally interrogated for several hours.
After that event, nothing much happened. Now, the veteran director has come under fire from a former bureaucrat who worked for the Coal Ministry. Dasari came under fire from former Coal Secretary Mr. P.C. Parakh.
Mr. Parakh accused Dasari Narayana Rao and Shibu Soren of resorting to blackmail and large-scale corruption. He also accused them of standing in the way of reforms and transparent administration. Parakh also levelled serious allegations against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
So far, Dr. Dasari has not responded to these comments. We wonder what he has to say to this.
- Second half to be highlight of Bhaagmathie
- Curiosity raises over Rangasthalam teaser
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February