Veteran Telugu director Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao is in trouble once again. The former Union Minister for Coal was investigated by the CBI many months ago and he was personally interrogated for several hours.
After that event, nothing much happened. Now, the veteran director has come under fire from a former bureaucrat who worked for the Coal Ministry. Dasari came under fire from former Coal Secretary Mr. P.C. Parakh.
Mr. Parakh accused Dasari Narayana Rao and Shibu Soren of resorting to blackmail and large-scale corruption. He also accused them of standing in the way of reforms and transparent administration. Parakh also levelled serious allegations against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
So far, Dr. Dasari has not responded to these comments. We wonder what he has to say to this.
- Rana’s next to be released in four languages
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
- Super Star’s Kaala goes on floors
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
Articles that might interest you