Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, continues to win everyone’s hearts. Several noted politicians too are in the list of Baahubali admirers.
The latest to join the list is former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav. The veteran politician recently watched the movie at a multiplex in Lucknow and interacted with the media after the screening.
Mulayam said that he watched a movie after many years and that he wanted to watch Baahubali after hearing a lot about it. He said the movie was worth all the hype and gave thumbs up to the magnum opus.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you