Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, continues to win everyone’s hearts. Several noted politicians too are in the list of Baahubali admirers.
The latest to join the list is former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav. The veteran politician recently watched the movie at a multiplex in Lucknow and interacted with the media after the screening.
Mulayam said that he watched a movie after many years and that he wanted to watch Baahubali after hearing a lot about it. He said the movie was worth all the hype and gave thumbs up to the magnum opus.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh