The senior Kannada producer cum politician revealed in a recent interview that he is in talks with leading Telugu directors like Trivikram Srinivas, Puri Jagannadh and Koratala Siva for his future projects in Tollywood.
Kumaraswamy also confirmed that he will produce a film with Pawan Kalyan in the future and that he has already begun a film featuring Jagapathi Babu as the hero. Jaguar is said to be made with a whopping budget of 75 crores. The film has Deepti Sati playing the female lead and it has been directed by Mahadev.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you