The senior Kannada producer cum politician revealed in a recent interview that he is in talks with leading Telugu directors like Trivikram Srinivas, Puri Jagannadh and Koratala Siva for his future projects in Tollywood.
Kumaraswamy also confirmed that he will produce a film with Pawan Kalyan in the future and that he has already begun a film featuring Jagapathi Babu as the hero. Jaguar is said to be made with a whopping budget of 75 crores. The film has Deepti Sati playing the female lead and it has been directed by Mahadev.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you