Actress Simran was once a popular heroine in Telugu and Tamil and she acted alongside all the top stars in both the film industries. After more than five years of break from movies, Simran made her silver screen comeback with Aaha Kalyanam in 2014 and went on to act in special cameos in five more films.
Around a couple of years ago, Simran revealed that film production had been her long-cherished dream. According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Simran is working relentlessly in gathering resources for her debut home production.
The reports have it that Simran will don the producer’s hat in 2017 itself and an official announcement will be made in the near future.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer