Yesteryear heroine Gauthami is a well-known actress down south. She acted in nearly 120 films and shared screen space with almost all the top stars down south. The actress will soon be making her Tollywood comeback with Chandra Sekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha.
Thrilled to be a part of this emotional family drama, Gauthami, in her latest promotional interview, said that she readily gave her nod to Yeleti’s script as she admires his previous work. The senior heroine also vowed to appear in more films in Tollywood from now on.
Also starring Mohanlal, Viswant, Raina Rao and Nasser in prominent roles, Manamantha is set for an August 5th release. Sai Korrapati has produced this trilingual film.
- Nithiin undergoes treatment for shoulder injury
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date