Even before it went on floors, Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage is making all the right noises thanks to its casting. Fans are already thrilled with the coming together of two acting giants, NTR and Mohanlal. The proceedings only got better with the inclusion of talented young actors like Nitya Menen, Samantha and Malayali young star Unni Mukundan.
And now, latest reports reveal that former heroine Devayani, who is popular for her roles in films like Prema Lekha, Suswagatham and Nani etc, has been roped in to play the role of Mohanlal’s wife. This will be Devayani’s comeback film in Telugu after Mahesh Babu’s Nani in 2004.
Janatha Garage’s regular shooting will commence from the third week of February.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next