According to the latest reports, former Prime Minister of India HD Deve Gowda’s grandson and former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar will soon make his entry into Tollywood. Nikhil has just wrapped up his Kannada debut film, Jaguar, which has been made with an astonishing budget.
Latest reports suggest that a Hyderabad-based leading production house which has made several notable biggies down south will be introducing Nikhil in Telugu. Furthermore, a hotshot director who is riding high on back-to-back blockbusters may be roped in to helm this project.
We will have to see if this speculation will end up becoming true in the future.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise