In a unique feat, four yesteryear heroines are joining hands for a film to be directed by music composer turned director James Vasanthan. Suhasini, Khushboo, Radikaa and Urvashi, the popular heroines from the 90s, will be essaying lead roles in this yet-untitled film.
Apparently, this movie is going to be a light-hearted entertainer and it will also feature special appearances by several 90s star heroes. This movie will have its shooting kick-started in the first week of October and the entire film will be wrapped up in a single schedule.
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
Articles that might interest you