Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming action entertainer Lion is on the verge of completing its post-production work and the movie is expected to hit screens at the end of this month. In the meantime, his 99th film which is tentatively titled ‘Dictator’ is going through its pre-production phase.
As of now, writers Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, B.V.S.Ravi and Sridhar Seepana are working together on the script work for this flick. This movie is touted to be a commercial entertainer and it is heard that all the elements which will woo the Nandamuri fans will be included in it. S.S.Thaman will score tunes and prestigious banner Eros Now will produce this flick.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej