Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming action entertainer Lion is on the verge of completing its post-production work and the movie is expected to hit screens at the end of this month. In the meantime, his 99th film which is tentatively titled ‘Dictator’ is going through its pre-production phase.
As of now, writers Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, B.V.S.Ravi and Sridhar Seepana are working together on the script work for this flick. This movie is touted to be a commercial entertainer and it is heard that all the elements which will woo the Nandamuri fans will be included in it. S.S.Thaman will score tunes and prestigious banner Eros Now will produce this flick.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you