Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies office in Abhirampuram, Chennai was gutted in a freaky fire mishap yesterday. Office staff and neighbors quickly alerted the fire station officials and the situation was brought under control.
Reports say that materials and furniture worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire and the reason behind the accident is yet unknown. Madras Talkies is currently bankrolling Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai. The shooting of the film is going on in Pondicherry.
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
Articles that might interest you