Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies office in Abhirampuram, Chennai was gutted in a freaky fire mishap yesterday. Office staff and neighbors quickly alerted the fire station officials and the situation was brought under control.
Reports say that materials and furniture worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire and the reason behind the accident is yet unknown. Madras Talkies is currently bankrolling Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai. The shooting of the film is going on in Pondicherry.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked