Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies office in Abhirampuram, Chennai was gutted in a freaky fire mishap yesterday. Office staff and neighbors quickly alerted the fire station officials and the situation was brought under control.
Reports say that materials and furniture worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire and the reason behind the accident is yet unknown. Madras Talkies is currently bankrolling Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai. The shooting of the film is going on in Pondicherry.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week