Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies office in Abhirampuram, Chennai was gutted in a freaky fire mishap yesterday. Office staff and neighbors quickly alerted the fire station officials and the situation was brought under control.
Reports say that materials and furniture worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire and the reason behind the accident is yet unknown. Madras Talkies is currently bankrolling Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai. The shooting of the film is going on in Pondicherry.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you