After winning accolades for his breathtaking cinematography in epic films like Magadheera, Eega and Baahubali, one of the leading cinematographers in Telugu film industry, KK Senthil Kumar, won the prestigious Ravi K. Potdar Award presented by the Association of French Cinematographic Equipment Manufacturers (AFFECT). Senthil was honored for his invaluable contribution to Indian Cinema.
AFFECT is a French trade body instituted by equipment manufacturers Aaton-Digital, K5600-Lighting, Thales Angénieux, and Transvideo. Couple of days ago, Senthil was given the award at an AFFECT event in Mumbai. In the past, renowned directors of photography like Govind Nihalani, R.M. Rao and R. Rathnavelu won the award.
Senthil is currently gearing up for the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you