Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently taking a break after shooting nonstop for his films, Soggade Chinni Nayana and the multi starrer film starring Karthi in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction. Soggade Chinni Nayana completed a memorable schedule in Mysore and other scenic locales in Karnataka and sources say that the film’s next schedule will commence from 1st June.
Directed by debutant Kalyan Krishna, Soggade Chinni Nayana has its screenplay written by Ram Mohan, the producer of the film who earlier made Uyyala Jampala. Nagarjuna will be playing dual roles in the film and Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna have been paired up with him.PS Vinod, the ace cinematographer who shot the Akkineni family drama,Manam, is the film’s cinematographer.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you