Young Akkineni hero Akhil’s second film has been the most talked about project in the recent times. Adding to the hype, the makers have been maintaining secrecy about the film’s leading lady. Several names floated as Akhil’s heroine ever since the film’s launch, but the makers trashed those reports.
And the latest speculation is that the film’s team has approached veteran Malayali filmmaker Priyadarshan and his ex-wife Lizzy’s daughter Kalyani to cast her opposite Akhil. In the past, Kalyani had assisted the director on Vikram’s Inkokkadu.
A leading English news daily has reported that Kalyani is yet to give her nod to the project. Let’s wait until there’s an official announcement.
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted
- Balakrishna is my favorite actor: KTR
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge