Young Akkineni hero Akhil’s second film has been the most talked about project in the recent times. Adding to the hype, the makers have been maintaining secrecy about the film’s leading lady. Several names floated as Akhil’s heroine ever since the film’s launch, but the makers trashed those reports.
And the latest speculation is that the film’s team has approached veteran Malayali filmmaker Priyadarshan and his ex-wife Lizzy’s daughter Kalyani to cast her opposite Akhil. In the past, Kalyani had assisted the director on Vikram’s Inkokkadu.
A leading English news daily has reported that Kalyani is yet to give her nod to the project. Let’s wait until there’s an official announcement.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you