Young Akkineni hero Akhil’s second film has been the most talked about project in the recent times. Adding to the hype, the makers have been maintaining secrecy about the film’s leading lady. Several names floated as Akhil’s heroine ever since the film’s launch, but the makers trashed those reports.
And the latest speculation is that the film’s team has approached veteran Malayali filmmaker Priyadarshan and his ex-wife Lizzy’s daughter Kalyani to cast her opposite Akhil. In the past, Kalyani had assisted the director on Vikram’s Inkokkadu.
A leading English news daily has reported that Kalyani is yet to give her nod to the project. Let’s wait until there’s an official announcement.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award