Young Akkineni hero Akhil’s second film has been the most talked about project in the recent times. Adding to the hype, the makers have been maintaining secrecy about the film’s leading lady. Several names floated as Akhil’s heroine ever since the film’s launch, but the makers trashed those reports.
And the latest speculation is that the film’s team has approached veteran Malayali filmmaker Priyadarshan and his ex-wife Lizzy’s daughter Kalyani to cast her opposite Akhil. In the past, Kalyani had assisted the director on Vikram’s Inkokkadu.
A leading English news daily has reported that Kalyani is yet to give her nod to the project. Let’s wait until there’s an official announcement.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you