It is well-known that Stylish Star Allu Arjun will be teaming up with popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi for the latter’s directorial debut project. The film is tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya, with the tagline Naa Illu India.
According to the latest buzz, Naa Peru Surya will be launched on April 8th, coinciding Bunny’s birthday. This movie is going to be an out and out entertainer with a social message. Allu Arjun is said to be essaying a never seen before role, which will thrill his fans.
This film will be bankrolled by Lagadapati Sridhar. The makers are in talks with noted Bollywood music composers duos Vishal-Shekar and Ajay-Atul and may rope in one of them eventually. Initial speculation is that this movie will be releasing for Sankranthi next year. Let’s wait for an official confirmation.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock