Hero Ravi Teja recently kick-started shooting for his film with director Kalyan Krishna. It’s well-known that the Mass Maharaja will next team up with Sreenu Vaitla for a wholesome family entertainer. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
As per the latest updates, this film will be extensively shot in the USA. Ravi Teja will be seen as an NRI in this as-yet-untitled movie. The film will feature Sreenu Vaitla’s trademark comedy in ample quantities. The director is giving finishing touches to the script at the moment and the pre-production work will commence soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut