Telugu movies are ruling the US box-office this Sankranthi. Three films, Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No. 150, Balayya’s Gautamiputra Satakarni and Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi have released to thumping response from overseas audience.
On Friday as of 11 am EST, Khaidi No. 150 has grossed $28.7K from 73 locations, while GPSK posted $38.7K from 79 locations. The new entrant Shatamanam Bhavathi is standing firm by collecting $7K from 36 locations, ending with a total gross of $46,100 so far.
On the other hand, Tamil Sankranthi biggie, Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Bairavaa, has grossed $6K from 35 locations, taking its gross total to $101,066.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth