Naveen Chandra made his debut in Telugu with the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ and he won acclaim for his performance in the film. He is now waiting eagerly for the release of ‘Dalam’. But behind all this, there is a very inspiring tale of courage and conviction.
Naveen apparently landed in Hyderabad in 2003, with the aim of becoming an actor. After running out of money, Naveen worked as a waiter in the famous Alpha cafe to make ends meet. He also used to deliver newspapers and milk packets. After a brief stint in an animation institute, Naveen worked as a dance instructor in Ramanand’s acting institute.
An opportunity in a Tamil film opened the door to his acting career. After some hits and misses, he managed to land a role in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Andhala Rakshasi’. So there you have it folks. A real life journey from a waiter to a hero.
- Shruthi Haasan’s next postponed
- 1 million plus views for Vaisakham’s theme teaser
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
Articles that might interest you