Naveen Chandra made his debut in Telugu with the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ and he won acclaim for his performance in the film. He is now waiting eagerly for the release of ‘Dalam’. But behind all this, there is a very inspiring tale of courage and conviction.
Naveen apparently landed in Hyderabad in 2003, with the aim of becoming an actor. After running out of money, Naveen worked as a waiter in the famous Alpha cafe to make ends meet. He also used to deliver newspapers and milk packets. After a brief stint in an animation institute, Naveen worked as a dance instructor in Ramanand’s acting institute.
An opportunity in a Tamil film opened the door to his acting career. After some hits and misses, he managed to land a role in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Andhala Rakshasi’. So there you have it folks. A real life journey from a waiter to a hero.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you