The trailer of senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, was unveiled at Kotilingala in Karimnagar yesterday evening. Balayya and the film’s team offered special prayers at the famous Shiva temple before launching the trailer.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao acted in several films that showcased the rich cultural and historical legacy of Andhra Pradesh and India. Balayya went on to say that he fulfilled his responsibility of walking in his father’s footsteps by acting in Gautamiputra Satakarni.
The trailer garnered humongous applause from everyone and raised expectations on this Sankranthi movie.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?