As actor Mohan Babu completed 40 years of his career in the industry recently, noted politician Subbi Rami Reddy is planning to celebrate this feat through a grand event in Vishakhapatnam on the 17th of September.
To oversee the preparations, Vishnu landed in Vizag today and is personally taking care of all the activities himself. Reports suggest that the event will be held on a huge scale and the organizers are spending some huge amount to make this day memorable for Mohan Babu.
Currently, Vishnu is also set to start working for his new film Luckkunnodu under the direction of Raj Kiran.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London