The state of Andhra Pradesh is in political turmoil now. While the Telangana area is peaceful, the entire Seemandhra region has ground to a halt in protest against the bifurcation of the state. Agitations have been gaining momentum and political leaders seem to be joining the fray.
In this volatile scenario, will the release dates of films be changed further? Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ has already been shifted to August 9th due to these agitations. Seemandhra JAC members have threatened to stop the screening of Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ in the area. As of now, ‘Yevadu’ is slated for a release on August 21st.
So far, the producers are confident about releasing the films on schedule. Let us hope that the films release with no further delays.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?