Gabbar Singh 2 has been the center of speculation from a long time. This project was supposed to begin long back, but since Pawan Kalyan got busy with his political activities, it had been delayed ever since.
As per the latest reports, the makers have confirmed that regular shooting will commence from May ending, and the film is confirmed for a release on Sankranthi 2016.
Young story writer KS Ravindra, who shot to fame with ‘Power’ will handle the direction of Gabbar Singh 2. Anisha Ambrose has been roped in as the female lead and music sensation Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you