Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ will begin rolling from the last week of June. The film will be directed by ‘Racha’ director Sampath Nandi. This movie is expected to be a sequel to the massively successful ‘Gabbar Singh’ and Pawan Kalyan will once again be seen as a maverick police officer.
This movie is going to be made with the personal care and supervision of Pawan Kalyan. The heroine in the movie has not been finalised yet and a decision over the same will be announced soon.
Pawan is currently busy with the shooting of his film with Trivikram Srinivas. This movie is expected to hit the screens in August.
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales