Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh is doing extremely well all over AP and even on the second day of its release, it has set the cash registers ringing. We had earlier reported that the film got a share of around Rs 1.7 crores in Ceded and now we have the figures for day two as well. We have received exclusive update that the film collected Rs 60 lakhs share on day two in Ceded, which takes the collection to Rs 2.3 crores in just two days. This is phenomenal by any yardstick. Here are the collections of the film (in share) on day two in few other areas :
Guntur – Rs 37 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 25 lakhs
Nellore – Rs 15 lakhs
Harish Shankar has directed the film and Ganesh Babu produced the film. Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan played the lead roles. Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?