On the eve of Gabbar Singh’s audio launch, the film’s core team comprising Pawan Kalyan, Devi Sri Prasad, Harish Shankar and Ganesh Babu are making a whirlwind tour to two cities in Andhra Pradesh before coming back to Hyderabad for the grand ceremony. Earlier this morning, the team went to Tirupati to pay a visit to Venkateshwara Swamy temple in Tirumala and also to unveil the first song of the film. Hundreds of Pawan Kalyan’s fans had been waiting for his arrival since morning. After wrapping up this event, the team will head to Vizag in a special chartered flight to launch another song.
The film’s songs are already out on the internet and the audio has already become a rage. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film stars Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Ganesh Babu has produced the film on Parameshwara Art productions banner.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser