Galatta, an upcoming film starring Sree and Haripriya, is going to hit the screens on April 25. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film on April 19; however, now, it has been pushed to next weekend. The film has been directed and written by Krishna and it has been produced by Rajendra Prasad Varma.
The film revolves around a young couple and it’s said to be a quirky love story. Sai Kumar is the playing the main villain’s role and it also stars Ali in an important role. “It’s a feel-good entertainer. Sree’s characterization and Haripriya’s glamour will be a main asset to the film,” producer Rajendra Prasad Varma said. In the past, Sree had acted in films like Ee Rojullo, Love Cycle, Aravind 2 among several other films.
Sunil Kashyap has scored the music and Feroz Khan is the cinematographer.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
Articles that might interest you