Galatta, an upcoming film starring Sree and Haripriya, is going to hit the screens on April 25. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film on April 19; however, now, it has been pushed to next weekend. The film has been directed and written by Krishna and it has been produced by Rajendra Prasad Varma.
The film revolves around a young couple and it’s said to be a quirky love story. Sai Kumar is the playing the main villain’s role and it also stars Ali in an important role. “It’s a feel-good entertainer. Sree’s characterization and Haripriya’s glamour will be a main asset to the film,” producer Rajendra Prasad Varma said. In the past, Sree had acted in films like Ee Rojullo, Love Cycle, Aravind 2 among several other films.
Sunil Kashyap has scored the music and Feroz Khan is the cinematographer.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you