South Indian actor Ganesh Venkatraman is perhaps known to the Telugu audience for his roles in films like The Angrez, Eenadu and Aakasamantha. The handsome hunk has gotten married to television personality Nisha Krishnan on Sunday, 22 November. They tied the knot at Kerala House in Chennai.
It is reportedly a love-cum-arranged marriage for Ganesh and Nisha, who have been in a relation for quite some time now. The couple’s marriage was performed according to Hindu customs. Many celebrities were spotted at the wedding apart from their relatives, and close friends. The couple were formally engaged on February 2nd.
We wish the couple a happy married life!
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release