Actor-turned-choreographer Raghava Lawrence has struck gold at the box office with his latest horror franchise ‘Ganga’. Despite a late release in its Telugu version, Ganga is continuing its decent run even after more than two weeks of its release. This movie has been collecting stunning numbers in all the areas of Andhra and Telangana.
With the fresh reports coming in, this movie will soon surpass 20 crore share including both the Telugu speaking states. Given the fact that it is a dubbing movie, the collections surely reflects the craze for the horror franchise in the audience. Kanchana-2 , the Tamil version has already became a blockbuster. The Tamil version has collected more than 50 crores and emerged as the biggest hit of 2015 over there.
Tapsee and Nitya Menon have played the female leads and Kovai Sarala played a crucial role in the flick. SS Thaman is the music
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you