We all know what magic Raghava Lawrence’s Ganga created all over. Both the Tamil and Telugu versions hit the bulls eye and raked in stunning figures. According to the latest update, the bilingual has now crossed the 100 crore gross share mark at the box office.
Keeping the film’s reach in mind, it is a blockbuster achievement for any south Indian film which do not feature superstars. Credit should completely go to Lawrence for extracting super performance from Taapsee and giving Nithya Menen a unique role. The horror did exceptionally well in the B and C centres.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you