After a decade-long painstaking wait to score a hit, senior hero Rajasekhar has finally bounced back with a solid hit in the form of Praveen Sattaru’s Garuda Vega. The film, even though opened to average collections in India and overseas on Friday, picked up drastically, thanks to the unanimous positive word of mouth.
Until the latest updates, Garuda Vega has grossed $106,645 from 72 locations on Saturday, taking its two-day total to $200,138, including the Thursday premieres. What’s so special about these numbers is that Garuda Vega has already entered the profits zone in the US, a remarkable feat by the senior hero.
Meanwhile, Garuda Vega has fully utilized the weekend advantage and performed quite well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states over the first weekend.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?