The second schedule of Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam began couple of days ago in Rajahmundry. The film was extensively shot near Mysore last month and now the entire team has landed in Rajahmundry to can some key scenes. Allu Sirish is making his acting debut in this film and it also stars Yami Gautam and Sricharan in important roles. Prakash Raj is producing the film on Duet Movies banner. S S Thaman is composing the music for this film.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date