The second schedule of Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam began couple of days ago in Rajahmundry. The film was extensively shot near Mysore last month and now the entire team has landed in Rajahmundry to can some key scenes. Allu Sirish is making his acting debut in this film and it also stars Yami Gautam and Sricharan in important roles. Prakash Raj is producing the film on Duet Movies banner. S S Thaman is composing the music for this film.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks