The second schedule of Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam began couple of days ago in Rajahmundry. The film was extensively shot near Mysore last month and now the entire team has landed in Rajahmundry to can some key scenes. Allu Sirish is making his acting debut in this film and it also stars Yami Gautam and Sricharan in important roles. Prakash Raj is producing the film on Duet Movies banner. S S Thaman is composing the music for this film.
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you