The principal shooting of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam is almost complete, except for couple of days of patch work and a song. Allu Sirish is making his debut in this social drama which is based on the theme that hierarchy and caste is still given more importance than one’s talent even in modern times. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish. Sri Charan and Prakash Raj are playing important roles. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and an action sequence and a folk song were shot in the recent schedule. Prakash Raj is producing this bilingual film on Duet Movies banner. Preetha is the cinematographer and S S Thaman is composing the music. The film’s post production is expected to begin shortly.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you