The entire team of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam is in Chennai for the final schedule of the film. The shooting began earlier today in T Nagar, Chennai. Allu Sirish is making his debut as an actor and the film also stars Yami Gautham, Sri Charan and Prakash Raj in lead roles. Gauravam is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil and buzz is that it’s a social drama which revolves around the theme that hierarchy is still given more importance than one’s talent. There’s also a rumour that the film is based on honour killings, however, there’s no confirmation whether it’s the central theme of the film. Prakash Raj is producing this bilingual film on Duet Movies banner. Preetha is the cinematographer and S S Thaman is scoring the music. Gauravam is likely to release in early 2013.
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
Articles that might interest you