Gopichand has been trying to score a hit for quite a long time now and has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Gautam Nanda. The film is made on a huge budget and is set for a massive release on Friday.
The film is opening in some good number of screens in both India and abroad. The news is that the film is Gopichand’s biggest release to date. Sampath Nandi directs this film which is touted to be a typical commercial entertainer.
Hansika and Catherine play crucial roles in this film which has music by Thaman.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon