Recently, Balayya interacted with media and said he is lucky for getting an opportunity to essay the role of the first ever Telugu emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni, who strived to unite all the kingdoms across the country. Balayya went on to say that Gautamiputra Satakarni is a God sent gift to him.
This epic historical drama is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi played important roles.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed