Recently, Balayya interacted with media and said he is lucky for getting an opportunity to essay the role of the first ever Telugu emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni, who strived to unite all the kingdoms across the country. Balayya went on to say that Gautamiputra Satakarni is a God sent gift to him.
This epic historical drama is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi played important roles.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches