Recently, Balayya interacted with media and said he is lucky for getting an opportunity to essay the role of the first ever Telugu emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni, who strived to unite all the kingdoms across the country. Balayya went on to say that Gautamiputra Satakarni is a God sent gift to him.
This epic historical drama is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi played important roles.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing