Apparently, the cast and crew are currently in Morocco, Africa and are canning crucial war scenes. Reports reveal that due to the scene requirements, the crew and cast are shooting at wee hours everyday in rough weather.
Krish is already known for making sure that his film’s are shot exactly to his imagination. A few Hollywood technicians are part of the crew as well.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you