Apparently, the cast and crew are currently in Morocco, Africa and are canning crucial war scenes. Reports reveal that due to the scene requirements, the crew and cast are shooting at wee hours everyday in rough weather.
Krish is already known for making sure that his film’s are shot exactly to his imagination. A few Hollywood technicians are part of the crew as well.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you