Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been a hot cake in trade circles ever since its launch. The film has been doing thumping pre-release business and leading distributors from all areas have shelled out a bomb to acquire the film’s theatrical rights.
Here are Gautamiputra Satakarni’s area wise distribution details:
Nizam: Nithin and Sudhakar Reddy’s Global Cinemas for Rs 11.25 Cr
Ceded: Sai Korrapati for 9 Cr
Guntur: Sudhakar’s S Pictures for Rs 4.50 Cr
Krishna: Bakery Prasad for Rs 3.6 Cr
Nellore: Bharath for 1.98 Cr
Satellite: MAA TV for Rs 9 Cr
Overseas: 9 PM Entertainments for Rs 8 Crs
- Ram Charan to endorse a mobile brand
- Date locked for Kaala’s pre-release event
- YVS Chowdary’s next to feature an all new cast
- Bengaluru beauty’s role in Ram’s HGPK revealed
- Will Balayya team up with Puri Jagannadh?