We have reported a while back that Balakrishna’s 100th flick, Gautamiputra Satakarni, under the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is progressing at a brisk pace and that the film has recently finished a couple of schedules in Morocco and Hyderabad respectively.
According to the latest updates, the film’s next schedule has kickstarted earlier today at Chilkur near Hyderabad. Apparently, a few vital action scenes are currently underway. A large ship set has been erected especially for this schedule.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans