We have reported a while back that Balakrishna’s 100th flick, Gautamiputra Satakarni, under the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is progressing at a brisk pace and that the film has recently finished a couple of schedules in Morocco and Hyderabad respectively.
According to the latest updates, the film’s next schedule has kickstarted earlier today at Chilkur near Hyderabad. Apparently, a few vital action scenes are currently underway. A large ship set has been erected especially for this schedule.
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed