The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni is progressing briskly in Madhya Pradesh. After canning some powerful action sequences for the film, the unit has now started to can an important song in a specially laid durbar set in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the latest reports, the current schedule will be wrapped up by the 25th of this month. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and with this nearly 80% of the shoot is finished.
Directed by Krish, Gautamiputra Satakarni is being bankrolled by both Krish and Rajiv Reddy jointly.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you