The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni is progressing briskly in Madhya Pradesh. After canning some powerful action sequences for the film, the unit has now started to can an important song in a specially laid durbar set in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the latest reports, the current schedule will be wrapped up by the 25th of this month. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and with this nearly 80% of the shoot is finished.
Directed by Krish, Gautamiputra Satakarni is being bankrolled by both Krish and Rajiv Reddy jointly.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017