Gautham Menon can’t stop raving about RGV these days. Ever since RGV revealed how he shot his upcoming film Department, several filmmakers have appreciated him for setting a new standard for rest of the them. The latest one to join this league is Gautham Menon. “Destroy the rules.. Wow Rgv sir.. Amazing stuff. Saw the rogue methodology video. Desperate to watch ‘department’ now. Inspiring stuff!,” Gautham Menon said. Unlike RGV, most of Gautham Menon’s film have a conventional style of cinematography. His recent films like Surya S/O Krishnan and Ye Maya Chesave have garnered critical acclaim for outstanding cinematography. Even his upcoming film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu looks quite promising. We’ll have to wait and see if Gautham Menon indeed imbibes some of the lessons he has learnt from RGV in his future projects.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you