Photon Kathaas, the production house of Gautham Menon is going to foray into TV production. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Photon Kathaas has teamed up with Mahesh Bhupathi’s Globosport for a new reality TV show named ‘Sitaara’. Contestants in this TV show will be competing to be the next big actress in South India. The show will be produced in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada. In a press release, Venkat Somasundaram, , CEO of Photon Kathaas, said “It is a clear example of our stated objective of producing and exploiting adiverse portfolio of South Indian content across multiple formats and languages.” In the past, Photon Kathaas had produced Tamil films like Nadunisi Naaygal, Veppam,Azhagarsamiyin Kidhirai and Thanga Meengal and currently Yeto Vellipoyyindhi Manasu is being co-produced by the same production house. Couple of years ago, Gautham Menon had introduced Samantha in Yem Maya Chesave who has become the numero uno actress in a short span of time. Who’ll be the next lucky girl? Lets wait and watch.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you