This film is special for many reasons as it has Kamal Haasan’s close friend Gauthami who has designed the costumes. Speaking at the launch, Gauthami said that a lot of hard work has gone into the making of this film and she had done extensive research for the costumes as some part of the film is based in the pre-independence era.
Kamal Haasan plays a double role in the film, and Gibran has scored the music. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain is slated for a April 10th release.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you