This film is special for many reasons as it has Kamal Haasan’s close friend Gauthami who has designed the costumes. Speaking at the launch, Gauthami said that a lot of hard work has gone into the making of this film and she had done extensive research for the costumes as some part of the film is based in the pre-independence era.
Kamal Haasan plays a double role in the film, and Gibran has scored the music. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain is slated for a April 10th release.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you