We all know what a talented director Krishna Vamsi is. He is behind some of the trend setting films, and has once again proved it with Govindudu Andarivadele. The first look teaser which was released yesterday, has received a thumping response. The visuals showcase typical Krishna Vamsi rural sets and amazing family atmosphere.
What catches the eye is Charan’s all new look. Krishna Vamsi has presented Charan in quite a stylish way. Kajal Agarwal looks gorgeous and her chemistry with Charan sets the screen sizzling. It has been quite a long time, since we saw such promising promos from a Krishna Vamsi film. Even during the event, Krishna became highly emotional and added that GAV is one film which you can watch with the entire family.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you