Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele will soon hit the screens. The movie will complete it’s censor formalities on the 22nd of this month, and will hit the theaters on October 1st. Shooting of this movie has been wrapped up, and is currently in post production mode.
The audio of this movie was released recently, and the music has got good response from the audience. Even the trailer looks quite promising with typical Krishna Vamsi film making. Bandla Ganesh produces this flick which has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead.
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
- Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions turns 1
Articles that might interest you