Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele opened to packed houses all over. Special premiere were held all over the US, and according to the latest updates, the film collected 174,183 dollars in nearly 65 screens.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, GAV was released during the Dusserra festival, and had some huge openings all over India. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Charan in this family entertainer, which also has Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other lead roles.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you