Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele opened to packed houses all over. Special premiere were held all over the US, and according to the latest updates, the film collected 174,183 dollars in nearly 65 screens.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, GAV was released during the Dusserra festival, and had some huge openings all over India. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Charan in this family entertainer, which also has Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other lead roles.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 gets a tentative release date
- Young beauty hits the gym
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Dhruva’s music director makes a successful debut as a hero
Articles that might interest you