Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele opened to packed houses all over. Special premiere were held all over the US, and according to the latest updates, the film collected 174,183 dollars in nearly 65 screens.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, GAV was released during the Dusserra festival, and had some huge openings all over India. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Charan in this family entertainer, which also has Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other lead roles.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture