Geethanjali, the horror-comedy starring actress Anjali and Srinivasa Reddy has successfully completed 50 days, and is still running strong in a number of centers. Having released amidst low fanfare and expectations, the movie has received good response for its perfect blend of thrill and humour.
The performances from the lead cast and the supporting comedians including Brahmanandam stood as a huge plus for the movie.
Directed by newcomer Rajkiran, the movie has dialogues and screenplay by Kona Venkat. M.V.V Satyanarayana is the producer of the movie.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you