Actress Genelia has been summoned by the Andhra Pradesh High Court to appear before it on or before April 25th. The summons have been issued in connection with a brand she endorsed many many years back. Genelia endorsed a real estate firm ‘Anjaniputra Infrastructure Pvt Ltd’ and she has been sued along with the firm’s Directors by a disgruntled customer.
The customer, a Mr. Tirupatiah, has filed a case stating that Genelia is also at fault for endorsing a brand without checking whether it is reliable or not. Legal experts say that the summons are a mere formality and there should be no trouble whatsoever for Genelia.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls