Actress Genelia has been summoned by the Andhra Pradesh High Court to appear before it on or before April 25th. The summons have been issued in connection with a brand she endorsed many many years back. Genelia endorsed a real estate firm ‘Anjaniputra Infrastructure Pvt Ltd’ and she has been sued along with the firm’s Directors by a disgruntled customer.
The customer, a Mr. Tirupatiah, has filed a case stating that Genelia is also at fault for endorsing a brand without checking whether it is reliable or not. Legal experts say that the summons are a mere formality and there should be no trouble whatsoever for Genelia.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage