Actress Genelia has been summoned by the Andhra Pradesh High Court to appear before it on or before April 25th. The summons have been issued in connection with a brand she endorsed many many years back. Genelia endorsed a real estate firm ‘Anjaniputra Infrastructure Pvt Ltd’ and she has been sued along with the firm’s Directors by a disgruntled customer.
The customer, a Mr. Tirupatiah, has filed a case stating that Genelia is also at fault for endorsing a brand without checking whether it is reliable or not. Legal experts say that the summons are a mere formality and there should be no trouble whatsoever for Genelia.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you