Genelia has wrapped up shooting her part for her upcoming Telugu film Naa Ishtam. The film has been under production for quite sometime and both Genelia and Rana had been working in double shifts to finish the film as soon as possible. The post production of the film has already started and Rana is going to take part in the film’s shooting at Ramoji Film City till January 13. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director with this film. Praising Prakash’s dedication, Genelia tweeted saying, “Naa ishtam has debutant director Prakash who is a talent to look out for. (He is ) dedicated,devoted and gives his film everything. So glad to work under his direction.” Chakri is composing the music for this film and Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film.
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire